Welcome to the pinnacle of the Horizone crossbows. The new Kornet MXT405 is a finely tuned, professional grade machine that will leave you filled with excitement and a huge adrenaline rush shot after shot. Featuring a fully CNC Machined Riser teamed with optimized radical CNC machined cams and a 200LB draw weight, The Kornet MXT405 is the most efficient and powerful crossbow to come out of the Horizone production facilities to date. Devastating power will be evident at the first shot taken as you struggle to track the arrow down range travelling at an astounding top end of 405 FPS. The sleekly designed, lightweight unit sports a tactical look and feel with a tactical drop front grip, adjustable AR style rear stock and new folding stirrup. Affordable, powerful and brute styling... Kornet MXT405 - enough said.
- Quad Limb Compound Crossbow
- Radical CNC Machined Cam, 65% Let Off
- Precision Scope Mount and Trigger Assembly 3.5lbs
- Anti-Dry Fire Trigger *Adjustable Tactical Rear Stock
- Ambidextrous Auto-Safety
- Machined Aluminum / Adjustable String Stoppers
- Light Weight High Performance Synthetic Rear Stock and Barrel
- Integrated Full Barrel Picatinny Rail
- Rubber Coated Stirrup
- Side Mounted Gen II Quick Detach Quiver
- Speed: 405 FPS
- Draw Weight: 200 LBS
- Mass Weight: 6.15 LBS
- Power Stroke: 15"
- Axle to Axle: 17.5"
- Side Mount Quick Detach Quiver
- 3 Carbon 20” Bolts
- Illuminated 4x32 Multi Range Scope
- Rope Cocking Device
- Shot Stoppa Sack Target