The AR-6 Stinger 2 Compact is a lightweight and compact pistol crossbow with a 6-round magazine. The Compact variant is compatible with all AR-6 Stinger 2 variants and can be converted in many ways with appropriate accessories.
Manufactured from high-quality polymer, making it extremely robust, very reliable, and accurate to target at distances up to 80 feet due to precision manufacturing. The direct cocking system requires more force than the “Tactical” variant, but significantly faster firing sequences are possible.
The built-in glass/carbon throwing arm with 35 lbs draw weight is very efficient and achieves an amazingly high energy of 10 joules despite the relatively low draw weight – as much as most pistol crossbows achieve with 80lbs.
The AR-6 Stinger 2 is a modular crossbow with several expansion options, a versatile range of use, and extensive accessories.
Due to the range of accessories, the customer can also assemble each version later. The price of the individual components is naturally higher than the set price.
Magazine capacity: 6 arrows
Width: 17.5 in
Draw Weight: 35 lbs
- Arrow Energy: 10 Joules
The integrated accessory compartment comes standard with a small container, e.g. for small parts.
- Color kits
- Red dot sight
- Blue training arrows
- Black high penetration bodkins
- Red Hunting Arrows
- Red Laser for Internal Accessory Slot
- Tactical Weapons Light
- Green Laser Light Combo Module
Product Highlights / Features:
- Open sights (rear sight & front sight) on top of the magazine.
- Picatinny accessory rail on top for red dot sights
- Full-length Picatinny rail on the bottom for tactical laser light or foregrip
- Integrated accessory compartment (DM15)
- 2 ports (DM20) for optional accessories such as laser sight (green), tactical light or accessory container (accessories and mounting system sold separately)
- Compact repeating crossbow with integrated magazine (6-shot)
- 35 lbs Stinger 2 CQ throwing arm
- 6 bodkin arrows with hardened steel tips
- 2 strings
- Stringing aid