150 LBS - 210 FPS. The Man Kung MK-150A1 recurve crossbow has been one of the world's best-selling crossbows for decades. This crossbow is almost the same as the MK-150A1PB, but unlike that model, it is equipped with a wooden stock and a wooden front handle. That gives it a classic look. Just like the MK-150A1PB, it is equipped with an automatic safety so that you can shoot safely. The sight is adjustable in height and can be corrected for the wind. At the bottom of the crossbow, behind the foldable foot stirrup, you can mount a quiver.
- Draw weight: 150 LBS
- Velocity: 210 FPS - 64 m/s
- Accurate up to 45 meters
- Weight: 2545 grams
- Length: 86,4 cm
- Width: 66,0 cm
- Rail type: 11 mm dovetail
- Fiberglass limb
- Aluminium barrel
- 2 years manufacturer's warranty
- This product might not be allowed in your country, please check the laws and regulations
- Including 2 Man Kung 16 inch aluminium crossbow bolts
We advise you to add the Man Kung MK-SS crossbow stringer to your order, because stringing this crossbow without this tool is a tough job.
Needing extra bolts? The Man Kung 16 inch aluminium crossbow bolts are suitable for this crossbow.