All of our products (excluding second hand items) are supplied with the manufacturers warranty. This warranty is in addition to your statutory rights.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality during the expected life cycle of the product.
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, we'll exchange or refund your order.
If you believe your product is faulty, please follow the procedure below:
- Call or email us to describe the problem. We may ask you to send photos of the fault via email to help us assess the issue.
- It is likely that we will need you to return the product to us for inspection.
- After the inspection, if a fault is confirmed we may be able to repair it ourselves. If it is beyond repair, it will be sent back to the manufacturer to be repaired or replaced.
- If no fault can be found, the product will be returned to you.
Please note that issues such as: wear and tear, modification, miss-use, stripped threads, paint chips, annodising, broken screws, loose screws, impact damage and other such items are not considered faults.
Also please note that consumables only carry a limited warranty. Please inspect these items carefully before use.
Consumable items are products such as:
- Other similar product types
All warranty claims will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
5 Star Service
Our customers rate our service as excellent.
You can contact us via live chat, email or phone.
All of our products are from the genuine manufacturer.