***Please allow 3-7 days for delivery***
The X16 Tactical is yet another new design from Gearhead Archery in 2018! The Gearhead team stepped it up, yet again. This crossbow is packable and is of a take down design. The X16 Tactical has a precision dovetail joint with a robust clamping mechanism. This allows the X16 Tactical to be assembled in the field without sacrificing accuracy. Just slide the two halves together to the alignment stop and cam clamp into place. The footprint and pecs of this crossbow are the same as the X16. It is built with the Trigger Tech trigger box and Firenock Aerorest. The X16 Tactical crossbow is the first of its kind. It is superior in accuracy, breaks down and fits in a field pack, all in just a few minutes. No more challenging transportation of your crossbow. Gearhead Archery makes it easy with the X16 Tactical!
• Overall Length: 35" ATA cocked/uncocked: 14.75"/18.5"
• Power stroke: 16"
• Weight Carbon: 5.25 lb without accessories
• Weight Aluminum: 6.25 lb without accessories
• Accessories: Rail and Sling Mounts
• Speeds: Up to 350 fps at 125lbs
• Trigger Latch: Anti-drive fire and bearing trigger
• Trigger Pull: 2.1 lb
• Pound Pull: 75,90 and 125lb
• Dampening: Sound dampening riser and stock
• Black oxide coated stainless steel hardware
• Two track cam system licensed under US patent 7,997,259
• Additional patents pending